Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Compaq 8200 &8300
Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)

Trying running HP Image Assistant (HPIA) on HP 8200SFF & 8300SFF can not find the paltform from the download images?

Any idea where and how to get Golden Image for these two type of platforms please

HP Image Assistant Ver 3.0.8

Thank for you help and support

HP
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

HPIA 3.5.18 now supports the Elite 8300 series (sff, cmt, ultra-slim and aio).  The Elite 8200 cmt and ultra-slim are also now support.  However, I do not see support yet for the Elite 8200 sff.  Continue to check the supported platforms list for updates.

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/caps-softpaq/cmit/imagepal/ref/platformList.html

Please keep in mind the support for these systems is Windows 7 only due to their age and the OS that shipped with the system.

Joel

I am an HP Employee.

If you like my post, click the thumbs up.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

I believe that the 8200 and 8300 SFF are not supported by HPIA 3.0.8. 

If you open HPIA and look under the Help menu you will see a link to a list of supported platforms.

Joel

I am an HP Employee.

HP Recommended

HPIA 3.5.18 now supports the Elite 8300 series (sff, cmt, ultra-slim and aio).  The Elite 8200 cmt and ultra-slim are also now support.  However, I do not see support yet for the Elite 8200 sff.  Continue to check the supported platforms list for updates.

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/caps-softpaq/cmit/imagepal/ref/platformList.html

Please keep in mind the support for these systems is Windows 7 only due to their age and the OS that shipped with the system.

Joel

I am an HP Employee.

HP Recommended

Thanks Joel for following with my inquire.

I will try  to see and let you know.

Thanks

JH

HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.