Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Pavilion 500–310t

I turned on my computer and I see a blue screen stating error. I ran the hp pc hardware diagnostic UEFI and ran the system test and got the following error code,

9gf3nw-77b9hv-qffv7f-60se03

What is the issue and what can I do to resolve it? Is there any way I can save my data?

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Welcome to the HP Support Community  @Cancerboy 

Sounds like its time to replace the HDD.

You can try installing the HDD in another system and try to copy the data off from there.

REO

HP Recommended

Thank you @reo51st for your response.

What kind of hard disk do I need to install? Can I install a solid state drive? Is it advisable?

If solid state drive is not an option then any specific internal drive  with specific RPM or so ?

To recover my data, I need to install the old drive in another system? Is there any step by step instruction page on how to go about doing that?

HP Recommended

@Cancerboy

Your best option would be to install a 2.5" SSD like an Evo 960,970.

Size (GB) would depend on your need and how much $$$ you can afford.

2.5SSD.PNG

Disconnect the 3.5" HDD

Then install W10 on the 2.5" SSD.

Then you would be able to reconnect your 3.5" HDD and copy any DATA that you can to the 2.5" SSD.

3.5HDD.PNG

You could then add another HDD for storage.

REO

HP Recommended

Great. I will be placing an order for the SeaGate SATA 3.5mm 500 GB 7200 RPM Hard drive.

I noticed that I never received any recovery disk with this computer. How can I install the Windows Operating system and all the drivers?

HP Recommended

@Cancerboy 

If you need further assistance please start a new post as I no longer will be a part of the HP Support Community.

Good luck,

REO

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.