Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Pavilion

Does HP have a lemon policy?  My desktop has been a lemon from the very beginning.  My mistake was not returning it to Staples in the first 14 days.  Staples facilitated its first round of repairs to HP and when that failed within a few days of being returned to me, they tried to repair it.  Since then I have been dealing with HP technical support.  The desktop made 3 trips for repairs and less than a month after it was returned to me, it has crashed yet again. That is 5 times that repairs were unsuccessful!  Not to mention I have tried to contact tech support through messaging twice in the last two days and have had zero response.

I want my money back! This thing has cost me money as we are rural and I have to drive it 35 km to the nearest courier.  It has let me down on every deadline I have had in the past 9 months, adding stress and frustration to my days.  I am done being nice about this, it is time HP escalates this case and fixes the problem for good.

HP has not responded to this post from 2 days ago!

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@TrishA1234 

From what I can see, you received a response on 5-December-2019:

Does HP have a lemon policy?

Our community has no influence over any service process directed to HP.

Our Community cannot intervene once the post / issue has been transferred to the attention of an HP agent or HP moderator.

I understand your frustration, which is of absolutely no help to you.

I will bump the request.  

As requested by the agent / moderator in this thread:

Check your personal / private message bin.

When you are logged in (as you are when you create a post),

you can access your Private Message bin by clicking on the small "envelope" icon

Look in the upper right of this (or your profile home) page.

Thank you for participating in the HP Community Forum.

We are a world community of HP enthusiasts dedicated to supporting HP technology.

Dragon-Fur

HP Recommended

Yes on December 5, I was told to watch my private messages, however there was never anything received and yes I know how to access them. 

Thank you!

HP Recommended

@TrishA1234 

@TrishA1234 wrote:

Yes on December 5, I was told to watch my private messages, however there was never anything received and yes I know how to access them. 

Thank you!

OK, good.

It can take a while -  requests, when marked for escalation, are directed into a queue for attention - the response timeline is not the same as would be the case when you contact HP directly.   Once forwarded, our community loses any contact with the process.

We have no means of influencing any of this except by repeating the request - which I have done today.

I am sorry you are unhappy and I do sympathise even without being to do anything about the problem.

Hang in there - and if you don't hear back in several more days, let us know.

Thank you for participating in the HP Community Forum.

We are a world community of HP enthusiasts dedicated to supporting HP technology.

Dragon-Fur

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.