Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP All In One
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

HELP!!!

Recently my computer got rebooted and most of the Microsoft apps are gone including the Microsoft store and to me it's important, so does anyone please know how to fix it or how  to reinstall it?

8 REPLIES 8
HP Recommended

@AlbaderTheThird 

What do you mean "it got fixed"?  Sounds like whomever fixed it reimaged it and that would remove everything.

See if this helps:  https://troubleshooter.xyz/wiki/fix-windows-store-missing-in-windows-10/

Good Luck

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
HP Recommended

Sorry, fixed it

HP Recommended

@AlbaderTheThird 

Reply does not help.  Saying "fixed it" tells us nothing  useful. 

If you want help. you have to provide the details of (1) what was wrong, and (2) specifically what you did to "fix it".

HP Recommended

My computer got rebooted

HP Recommended

@AlbaderTheThird 

Sorry, I can't help you -- as I need details of what was wrong, and all you do is keep repeating what you already said.

You said the PC got rebooted in your first post, but not WHY; and all you did was repeat that.

Without knowing what was wrong in the first place, I can't provide any detail help beyond what I did already -- and you failed to indicate if you tried the solution, and whether or not it worked.

HP Recommended

In September or November of 2019, my computer stopped working because windows 10 got deleted and recently my cousin re formated it and it was fine again but some things were wrong like I wasn't able to sign in to my Microsoft account and apps like Microsoft store, photos, mail were gone and I tried the solutions on the website you linked but it was no help

HP Recommended

@AlbaderTheThird 

OK, thanks for the details -- and unfortunately, your cousin most likely installed the WRONG version of Win10 -- a retail version -- and that would then result in only installing basic stuff, although, in fact, the MS Store should have then worked.

My suggestion is that you use the information below to see if HP Recovery Media is available for your PC, and if it is, purchase that and install that.  You should then have no problems with the PC.

HP Recovery Media is a set of DVDs and a CD, or USB stick, that will erase the hard drive (removing all data, settings, and applications, reinstall the original OS, drivers, and some HP Utilities.

In some cases, you may be able to order a USB stick instead of disks. You have to order these from HP; they can not be downloaded.

You can look online for Recovery Media starting with the linked paged: http://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers

Once there, input your Product name or number. On your Software and Drivers Download page, select your Operating System and and Version. Click "Update".

If HP Recovery Media is available for your machine, down near the bottom of the page, you will see an entry for Order Recovery Media-CD/DVD/USB. Click the "+" symbol to expand that entry and click on Order Media for details.

Or, if you prefer, you can do the same by contacting HP Customer Support.

To contact HP Support see the following link to create yourself a case number, then call and it may help speed up the call process:
Step 1. Goto this page https://support.hp.com/us-en/contact-hp
Step 2. Enter Product number or select to auto detect
Step 3. Scroll down to "Still need help? Complete the form to select your contact options"
Step 4. Scroll down and click on: HP contact options - click on Get phone number
Case number and phone number appear.

HP Recommended

Yea, that's probably it.

It has windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB

The version is 1607

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.