cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Solved!

How to enable VT on my Omen ?

HP Recommended
Omen by HP Desktop PC 880-058
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I cannot find how to enable VT or even get into the BIOS options. Its very frustrating and I also seem to have erased Cortana..I get a search magnifying glass on the taskbar and no options to put the search box back there, and no trace of Cortana.  But I tend to ramble, my big problem is enabling VT for better performance of my Nox. I have tried f1 and f2, even f10 but cannot figure it out. This community seems to be very knowledgeable and experienced and so I am hoping someone knows how to do this. Thank You so much.

3 REPLIES 3
Level 21
Level 21
126,001 116,182 18,859 28,775
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi:

You need to turn on or restart the PC, immediately tap the ESC key at the beginning of the HP welcome screen to get the menu of options.

Select the F10 setup option and see the link below for where the enable VT setting should be on most HP consumer class desktop PC's.

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Desktop-Hardware-and-Upgrade-Questions/How-to-Enable-Intel-Virtualizat...

Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank You Paul it worked!  I accepted it as the solution.

0 Kudos
Level 21
Level 21
126,001 116,182 18,859 28,775
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation