Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Z2 Tower G4 Base Model Workstation
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I purchased a HP Z2 Tower G4 Base Model Workstation in which windows 10 pro for workstation preinstalled as I am working in a offline environment and I cannot connect the pc to internet even not for  once ,it is strictly prohibited .

I tried to install windows 10 pro with key but when pc boots first time it disables the offline activation feature of OS, Please help me to offline activate(Phone Activation) windows 10 pro for workstation.

OR 

Any workaround to disable this auto upgrade feature of this desktop workstation.

Any help will be appreciated thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@Manishdas2020 

There is no such BIOS option as far as I know.

Also, to make clear what I said, as @Prométhée has also indicated, we can not provide you support in this. So please stop asking for support.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Hello
sorry, but there is nothing we can do for you here
We cannot help you bypass a means of protection, it is illegal
If you cannot activate windows for one reason or another, only microsoft can help you.

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

@Manishdas2020 

Your additional problem is that the HP license is ONLY for the version of Windows that came preloaded.

Since you are trying to replace that with a version you have installed yourself, we could not help you with activating that because by replacing the HP version, you have assumed full responsibility for the OS now on it.  So, you will have to solve this on your own.

HP Recommended

Thanks for prompt reply @WAWood(Level 16).

I think here is a bios feature which is preventing offline activation or phone activation of windows os.

Please let me know how to disable it 

Again thank you

HP Recommended

@Prométhée wrote:

Hello
sorry, but there is nothing we can do for you here
We cannot help you bypass a means of protection, it is illegal
If you cannot activate windows for one reason or another, only microsoft can help you.

@WAWood  told you the same thing as I told you!
And I tell you again, we cannot give you the means to bypass protection!
I don't know why you can't connect to the internet, but so if you can't activate the system because of that, only microsoft could possibly help you

Either you find a solution to connect to the internet in order to proceed with the activation
either contact microsoft

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

@Manishdas2020 

There is no such BIOS option as far as I know.

Also, to make clear what I said, as @Prométhée has also indicated, we can not provide you support in this. So please stop asking for support.

HP Recommended

Thanks for the info

But Dell is providing offline or phone activation feature in windows 10 pro for workstation 

Anyway if you are not providing the info for security reason then its ok 

if you help me further it may really help me otherwise I have to return all three machines.

Thank you again

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.