Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
OMEN by HP 45L Gaming Desktop PC GT22-0000a (4E977AV)
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I bought one desktop last month , and the  initial system is WIN11.

Because of some audio problem I update to WIN10. Of course, some of the original software disappeared like antivirus software.

Now the audio problem is solved, I want to know how to reset it to the day I bought it.

My target is to reset the desktop to the initial state WIN11. Of course  also have the initail software.

The key to the problem is that I am now WIN10, can there be a way to reset the desktop , install it to WIN11, and also contain the the original software?

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

hi

HP Consumer PCs - Using the HP Cloud Recovery Tool (Windows 10, 7) | HP® Customer Support

I don't understand everything you are trying to say, but this should make it possible to reinstall the computer as on the first day
Windows, original drivers and software

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

I tried it on the page you said.
You could query if your system has been supported by HP Cloud Recovery Tool by input Product ID below.
I filled the blank with my product ID but it said not available.

And my problem is easy to understand. At first it is WIN11 at the beginning, then I update to WIN10 by myself.

I am really appreciate your support.

HP Recommended

Hello

[start]This is an automatic response
in order to avoid writing the same thing each time

for a desktop computer

HP Desktop PCs - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number? | HP® Customer Support
Give the full name with the product number P / N

this is not a model:
HP Desktop M01-F1xxx
the requested product number must look like this
Product Number: 9EE50AA # ABA
the model corresponding to this number will therefore be
HP Desktop - M01-F1033wb
if not supported by cloud recovery, since you installed windows 10, you probably lost the system back if there was one
see:

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

Thanks for you support. I guess you are right when I install WIN10 by my self it lost the backup. Any way maybe I have to continue use WIN10 now. 😀  I tried several ways but can not to reset to the original state.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.