Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BElmore
Level 2
4 2 2 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Solved!

How will I know if anyone replies to my first question?

HP Recommended
HP Slim Desktop PC
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

See previous message just posted a few minutes ago

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BElmore
Author
Level 2
4 2 2 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you for the reply. I did indeed find emails from Paul and from you, and know I know that I will be notified when there is a response.

This is a great resource, and between you and the lady in the Philippines I think I have resolved my issue.l

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
92,627 92,505 11,971 25,526
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@BElmore 

Your first question

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Desktop-Operating-Systems-and-Recovery/BSOD-on-logon-message-about-Mem...

and Paul had replied you. Please check your email, normally you should receive an email or you can logon to this Forum and check your post

mypost.png

Forum also notifies you when someone replies you message using pop-up messages at the bottom right corner.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

0 Kudos
BElmore
Author
Level 2
4 2 2 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you for the reply. I did indeed find emails from Paul and from you, and know I know that I will be notified when there is a response.

This is a great resource, and between you and the lady in the Philippines I think I have resolved my issue.l

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation