Post new question
Question

Top Student
Message 1 of 5 (370 Views)
Accepted Solution

Hp 110-414 Win10 Upgrade

Product Name: Hp 110-414
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Has anyone upgraded to Windows 10 on the hp 110-414 have you got any problems or bugs with it and is it running well on it and do you think I should upgrade
0 Kudos
Accepted Solution

Re: Hp 110-414 Win10 Upgrade

Because you may find that you need to install the Windows 10 driver for it after upgrading.

With most notebooks there are two or three different adapters that could be installed. It helps to what is installed in yours. 

Use the search functiion in the forum and search for windows 10 wifi driver. You will notice that many members did not take the time to either locate the driver or know what is installed. 

View solution in context
Provost
Message 2 of 5 (358 Views)

[ Edited ]

The Windows 10 drivers for you desktop PC are located at the following HP web document. 

http://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/HP-110-Desktop-PC-series/7161744/model/7269167

You should be able to upgrade to Windows 10 without any problem.

I do highly recommend that you enter the device manager and find out which wireless adapter is installed before jumping into the migration.

Click on the network adapters section to expand it and write down the brand and model of the wifi adapter seen there.

If any of my posts help you, you can say thanks by clicking on the purple Thumbs up + icon .

If your problem is solved or your question answered, please click the Accepted Solution button

I am not an HP Employee, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time
Top Student
Message 3 of 5 (353 Views)

Ok why should I write down the wifi adapter thought ?
Provost
Message 4 of 5 (336 Views)

Because you may find that you need to install the Windows 10 driver for it after upgrading.

With most notebooks there are two or three different adapters that could be installed. It helps to what is installed in yours. 

Use the search functiion in the forum and search for windows 10 wifi driver. You will notice that many members did not take the time to either locate the driver or know what is installed. 

If any of my posts help you, you can say thanks by clicking on the purple Thumbs up + icon .

If your problem is solved or your question answered, please click the Accepted Solution button

I am not an HP Employee, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time
Top Student
Message 5 of 5 (313 Views)

Ok Thanks 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation