07-14-2019 04:43 PM
I have a HP 19 all in one and I had it plugged into a extension cord want to turn it off and back on and you can hear the fan running and the power light is on but my as sd ports aren't working and CD player works like it comes in and out. But I can't use my keyboard are mouse. The screen is just black help me please!
07-17-2019 07:30 AM
Are you able to boot into BIOS or F2 page from the PC?
Do you hear any beep codes when you turn on the PC?
Please share the product number of the PC to assist you better.
Try the steps recommended below.
Performing a hard reset to resolve a blank screen issue
Completely resetting the computer can resolve many issues that cause a blank screen. Follow these steps to perform a hard reset:
Turn off the computer.
Disconnect all peripheral devices and remove all USB devices and media cards.
Disconnect the AC power adapter.
Press and hold the power button for at least 15 seconds.
Reconnect the AC power adapter.
Turn on the computer.
If you are able to boot into the BIOS page, try restoring the BIOS to default and check if it helps.
1. Turn off the computer and wait five seconds.
2. Press the Power button to start the computer and repeatedly press the F10 key to enter the BIOS setup menu.
3. On the BIOS Setup screen, press F9 to select and load the BIOS Setup Default settings.
4. Press F10 to Save and Exit.
5. Use the arrow keys to select Yes, then press Enter when asked Exit Saving Changes?
6. Follow the prompts to restart your computer.
Refer this article to know more information about no boot issues with the PC. Click Here
Hope to hear from you soon!
Have a great day! 🙂
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I am an HP Employee