cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jonboy1946
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

I cannot burn to disc even after checking driver updates,changing the disc and replacing the cd/dvd

HP Recommended
Pavilion 590-p0057na
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have a Pavilion 590-Poo57na desktop pc,i cannot burn to cd disc even after checking driver updates,changing the disc and replacing the cd/dvd drive.Getting "write error" message.

3 REPLIES 3
Prométhée
Level 16
Level 16
6,196 6,124 680 2,490
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello
if you have the same problem with another burner, check if it is installed correctly
Try two or three different burning software
try another type of cd / dvd

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

was this reply helpful , or just say "thank you " ? Click on the yes button

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
jonboy1946
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have tried four different burning software and tried a different cd disc but still have the same problem.I can burn to disc using a external drive.

Prométhée
Level 16
Level 16
6,196 6,124 680 2,490
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

If your burner is correctly installed, there may be a problem, since another burner is working
check this

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

was this reply helpful , or just say "thank you " ? Click on the yes button

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation