Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP ProDesk 600 G1 TWR
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I used drivers from HP support page (https://support.hp.com/hr-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-prodesk-600-g1-tower-pc/5387438/model/5387442?sk...) and it was all fine until about a month ago when i got message about graphics update and when I instaled it (yesterday) my PC has gon wild... CPU overloading for no reason wich makes pc ultra slow even with turbo mode turend ON, have to reboot PC manualy (holding power button) seeveral times to get windows to boot, and games like LOL run barely at 60fps on very low settings while on old graphics drivers it was 150fps on midium settings and had just a little frame drop wheen there was any other aplication in background that uses even 1% of graphics memory.

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Hi,

Your PC shipped with either:

Intel integrated graphics

AMD discrete graphics

Nvidia discrete graphics

I always go back to the previous drivers in this situation.

Regards

HP Recommended

I just saw how there is even newer drivers on Intels webpage and Im curious what wuld happen if instaled those.

HP Recommended

post your HP Product ID # H5U10EA ( your link IMPLIES THIS , is this the true ID????????))))

the go to HP.com tell HP that go  to page that covers only that VERSION of PC,  and bingo matching drivers to w10-64

there is no other way 😎

unless running GPU  card from 12 other makers,

we can not guess what is inside any desktop on earth, not possible lacking photos of rear , and inside, and of actual card SKU numbers.

ok. guessing fails.😂

got message (from what or whom?)

turn off w10 GPU driver auto MS updates once you like the driver you have now.  turn it off and WIN ,

I run OEM drivers, and only them. my Gtx1650 card is pure Nvidia card and their DRIVER and never others... ever.

see? dont let MS whip lash you on this one GPU.

NO warranty answers by me.
HP Recommended

why can you not tell

what PC you have first, ?

nor what PGU card is there if  there is a card, maker and model. full. full  SKU, (means true part number of card)

GPU are complex things, and not told by you yet,  I can put 25 GPU cards (1by1) and all works perfectly with matching drives.

NO PC told no product ID.  H5U10EA??????

• power on
  • hammer ESC key
  • go to INFO page see product ID and tell what you own

if PCI-e cards are there, what is  there,  on my PC any GPU card runs here, (any w10 certified card on earth)!

the ID you linked(H5U10EA0 show 7 GPU cards as an  option new,  8 with with out.

and 1000  possible CARDS at anytime. later.  all GTX7xx run here and all Radeon 5000 series up do. w10 per their web sites.

IF CONFUSED, RUN HWINFO32.EXE SEE THAT IS THERE NOW.  FREE SAFE PROGRAM. GOOGLE THAT AND RUN IT .

HP Recommended

with a GPU card present there is no Intel GPU the iGPU is offline  with any card inserted

no card told

you said 120fps my one and only clue there is card there, so what is there, SKU?

there are 12 makers of card, I can not guess 10000 cards made, not nor any mortal human.😎

thanks for playing  what's my card,  😐

what PC shipped with is no matter, what is there NOW  ONLY MATTERS, only REALITY matters here.

HP Recommended

Hi,

Your PC may have a AMD or a Nvidia graphics card.

You can roll back video drivers in Control Panel, Device Manager.

In Device Manager, open Display adapters, now you will see if your PC is using Intel, AMD, or Nvidia.

Right click on the active video adapter. Select Properties.

Select Driver. Select Roll Back driver.

Regards

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.