cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HeatherWebz
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Impossible to find information about updating my computer's "customized-by-manufacturer" graphics

HP Recommended
HP Pavilion All-in-One 24-r0xx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Intel offers no support on downloading a graphics driver update because it cannot detect my graphics driver. It's saying that it is customized by HP. HP offers no support, either, despite it being their customization. I'm very frustrated, as all of my games keep telling me I need to update my graphics driver, but it. is. impossible. The current driver is Intel(R) UHD Graphics 630, driver version 25.20.100.6446. My processor is Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8400T CPU @1.70GHz. I'm running Windows 10 version 2004. Can you please for the love of all things holy point me in the correct direction towards this allusive graphics driver update, as HP's website is a complete dead end. Thanks for your time.

1 REPLY 1
Paul_Tikkanen
Level 21
Level 21
135,018 124,374 20,702 31,789
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi:

Here is how you can manually update the Intel graphics driver to the latest version from Intel...

Updating the Latest HD Graphics Driver from Intel...Skylake,... - HP Support Community - 7185608

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation