Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

We too have had to adapt these to windows 7 for a work environment. In leui of spending the time trying to get it to work on the SSD, (not finding much help online with windows 7 drivers) we just grabbed a sata cable and put in a sata hard drive and installed Windows 7 on that. You have to enable legacy support in the bios and make sure the sata drive boots before the SSD. When the time comes to go to 10, we will just easily switch  back to the SSD. 

Please note, if you have the gen 7 I7 processor, you will receive messages about not being able to do windows update. You can bypass this by downloading a tool someone has online. Also, you will not find  a graphics driver asside from the standard win 7 intel one dated a few years ago that windows installs. At least I havn't been successful. This has caused a problem with the computers that connect to a VGA KVM after going through a display port to vga adapter. If you are going directly to a monitor you should be ok.

HP Recommended

You need to insert Samsung NVME 2.2 driver in the wim.

HP Recommended

am having the same issue, i tried to download usb 3.0 creator utility with the link but not no longer available, please which other way can i use or the issue is not yet resolved 

HP Recommended

@ANDYOLUFISI wrote:

am having the same issue, i tried to download usb 3.0 creator utility with the link but not no longer available, please which other way can i use or the issue is not yet resolved 

You probably should have opened a new question, rather than appending to a year-old thread.

Anyway, see: Install Windows 7* on Intel® NUC with USB 3.0

which states "reviewed August 28, 2018" -- just a week ago.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.