Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Model #: HP Pro3500 Series
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I check my update History. It has a list that states fail to install update. What can be prevent this problem.  Windows 10.

Model #: HP Pro3500 Series
Product #: E3T54UT#ABA
Serial #: [Personal Information Removed]
Software Build #: 11WWSNAW602#SABA#DABA
Service ID #: 032-916
PCBRAND: HP

[Personal Information Removed]

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

What is the full name and KB ("knowledge base") number of the update that is identified as "failing" ?

How many times is it listed? On what dates?

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

What is the full name and KB ("knowledge base") number of the update that is identified as "failing" ?

How many times is it listed? On what dates?

HP Recommended

Over 20 was not install. What is KKB?

HP Recommended

> Over 20 was not install.

Use the Windows "Snipping Tool" to capture an image of the window that shows you details about those 20.

Then, "insert" that image into this forum, so that we can see the details.

> What is KKB?

KKB ==> King Kong Bundy ==> former WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment) actor/wrestler

KKB ==> Kelly Blue Book ==> a guide to average prices for used automobiles

KB ==> Knowledge Base ==> [didn't I already use those two words in my first reply?] is a web-site owned by Microsoft that is a searchable "base" for "knowledge" about Microsoft-produced software and hardware.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.