2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Solved!

Instruction manual download

HP Recommended
CZC1139YDX
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Need instruction manual download please.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Prométhée
Level 16
Level 16
4,952 4,886 540 2,148
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Prométhée
Level 16
Level 16
4,952 4,886 540 2,148
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended
0 Kudos
SandyMcBlane
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

From SandyMcBlane to Promethee

Thank you for the download links you provided. If you have seen my response to the requested survey you will be somewhat puzzled and possibly offended. If so I sincerely apologise and hope you can forgive and forget this 84 year old idiot. I did not know that my inherited computer was a Compaq, so assuming that the name Compaq referred to a Laptop, I wrongly assumed you had sent the wrong info.

After I posted the survey response, I thought I ought to look up your links, and lo and behold, I discovered that you had interpreted the model number absolutely correctly.

If I can do another survey form I will be giving you 10/10 for every aspect. Thank you, the Hardware manual is just what this non-expert needs. The Technical Reference is way beyond my ability.

Again, a big THANK You.

0 Kudos
Prométhée
Level 16
Level 16
4,952 4,886 540 2,148
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

So if I understood correctly, you responded to the automatic survey, after consulting the HP sites.
I am not an HP employee, and the survey is not done by HP directly, I think.
In short I do not have access to this information!
So unfortunately, maybe it will be misinterpreted indeed.
Okay no matter, I have seen others ..
Don't worry about it!

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users:
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation