Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Pavillion 550- 150qe
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

+ System

- Provider

[ Name] Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP
[ Guid] {9C205A39-1250-487D-ABD7-E831C6290539}

EventID 411

Version 0

Level 2

Task 0

Opcode 0

Keywords 0x4000000000000000

- TimeCreated

[ SystemTime] 2017-07-11T21:41:59.018056400Z

EventRecordID 542

Correlation

- Execution

[ ProcessID] 4
[ ThreadID] 8280

Channel Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP/Configuration

Computer DESKTOP-GFBM0GK

- Security

[ UserID] S-1-5-18

- EventData

DeviceInstanceId PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_8C3A&SUBSYS_2B2C103C&REV_04\3&11583659&0&B0
DriverName oem50.inf
ClassGuid {4D36E97D-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}
ServiceName MEIx64
LowerFilters
UpperFilters
Problem 0xa
Status 0xc000009e

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @krazetrain,

Thank you for visiting the HP Forums! A great place where you can find solutions for your issues with help from the community! I came across your post and wanted to assist you. I see from the post that you are getting a Intel Management error message. Don't worry as I have a few suggestions which should help you resolve this issue.

To provide you with an accurate solution, I'll need a few more details:

Could you provide me with the Product number and the Operating system installed on the PC? (Ensure you do not share any of your personal information such as serial, phone number, email ID, etc...) http://hp.care/2bygf7l

When do you exactly get this error message?

Have you tried to update the drivers?

Have you performed any troubleshooting steps before posting this on HP Support Forums?

In the meantime, let's try these steps here:

Perform a Hard reset on the PC: 

Many startup errors and other problems can be resolved by decreasing the amount of power stored in hardware components. Decreasing stored power is sometimes referred to as a "Hard Reset". Use the following steps to perform a hard reset on a computer:

1. If Windows is open, click Start and then Shutdown.

If Windows is not open and the computer has power, press and hold the power button on the computer until the computer shuts off.

2. With the power off, disconnect the power cord from the back of the computer.

3. With the power off and the power cord disconnected, press the power button on the computer for 5 seconds. The power light indicator on or near the power button might turn on briefly but then go out.

4. Reconnect the power cord and turn on the power.

Meanwhile, you may try to install the Intel® Driver Update Utility. This Utility keeps your system up-to-date, detecting which driver updates are relevant to your computer.

If the issue persists then you may also install the Intel® Management Engine (Intel® ME) Software

NOTE: This Installs the Intel® Management Engine (Intel® ME) software for systems based on 3rd generation Intel® Processors or above. The Intel ME software components that need to be installed depending on the system's specific hardware and firmware features. The installer detects the system's capabilities and installs the relevant drivers and applications.

Next thing, I would suggest here is to update the BIOS and Chipset drivers for your PC, from our HP support website, using this link.

Also, download and install HP support assistant on your PC. It should automatically download and install the latest updates and drivers for your PC.

Refer this link to know how to use HP support assistant.

Hope this helps, for any further queries reply to the post and feel free to join us again.

Feel free to post your query for any other assistance as well,

It's been a pleasure interacting with you and I hope you have a good day ahead.

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accepted Solution.

And click on the Purple Thumbs up icon at the bottom of my comment.

Regards,

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.