Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Pavillion p7-1297
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I installed Windows 10 on my pc running Windows 7 Professional and  now there is no video at all. This pc has a Radeon  HD7660D video card which I have learned is not compatible. What Radeon video card would you recommend I purchase to bring my display back to life?

I appreciate any and all suggestions.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@westonnwinter
Thank you for posting on HP Support Community.

After reading your post, I did go through the Product specifications of your product and found that you have AMD A-Series Processors installed on the PC. 
Here is the list of AMD processor.Note: Integrated video is not available if a graphics card is installed.

And, also you can check the AMD website for more information on latest video cards: https://www.amd.com/en/products/desktops

NOTE: HP does not recommend upgrading or downgrading hardware parts or software that is bundled with the product as It may affect the manufacturer's warranty and performance, however, you could change the configuration at your own discretion.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@westonnwinter
Thank you for posting on HP Support Community.

After reading your post, I did go through the Product specifications of your product and found that you have AMD A-Series Processors installed on the PC. 
Here is the list of AMD processor.Note: Integrated video is not available if a graphics card is installed.

And, also you can check the AMD website for more information on latest video cards: https://www.amd.com/en/products/desktops

NOTE: HP does not recommend upgrading or downgrading hardware parts or software that is bundled with the product as It may affect the manufacturer's warranty and performance, however, you could change the configuration at your own discretion.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.