01-25-2023 10:21 AM
Hi there HP community!
I have a major problem with my PC, which according to the serialnumber is a HP Pavilion desktop gaming-pc TG01-1000a.
My whole system seem to be corrupted, but in a profoundly hidden way.
To the problem:
I get randomly various error codes together with bluescreens every once in a while, causing my pc and system to crash. Followed by an automatic system restart.
A couple of examples of these error codes on the bluescreen in form of stopcodes are:
These are just a couple of examples out of many more, which seem to occur at random. This is extremely frustrating since my PC is barely just 1 year old, and I have spent at least 30 hours searching the web for answers and solutions to these errors. But with no luck. Almost every solution I found related to my errors was tested, but with no results still.
Another issue; whenever I turn on my PC, the system takes several minutes to boot up. And many times, the screen just freezes at password entry, and this forces me to reboot my pc even before I'm able to proceed to desktop. Sometimes when I do succeed to enter desktop, the sound doesn't work. Forcing me again to reboot my pc.
What I have tried so far is following:
- Make sure all my drivers are up to date. This means both using the windows updater and checking my drivers manually one by one.
- Scan my system/pc for corrupted files or registers. Such as using sfc /scannow and DISM /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth. Also using ladder but with /scanhealth. No errors were found.
- Reinstall windows completely.
- Tested various repair programs.
- Actively monitored different hardware conditions for anything unusual using programs like CPU-Z. Everything was fine.
- Opened my chassis to check the hardware physically and even dusted off the interior carefully with pressured air.
None of these methods have helped and the errors keep coming. I'm at loss people, I don't know what to do next. Can someone help me?
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community