Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Sandisk Micro SD card 8 GB
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My SD card was formatted by my friend without my knowledge. But it's 8GB, but it looks small ...

But when I asked this to my friends, I could run a Micro SD card recovery program on the Internet to recover freely formatted photos and videos ...

If you have any way to recover SD card or have a program, please let me know how to do it or help me.

Because there are a lot of really precious things ...

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

It does not matter storage media such as micro SD, general SD, and CF memory. The recovery rate of data recovery depends on whether it has been overwritten. priority, You need to connect to your computer with a reader and search first with a recovery program. For example, the Bitwar Data Recovery, here are the steps:

Download-> > Select the drive-> Choose a scan mode and file type-> Preview and recover

HP Recommended

You'd better stop using this Micro SD card or it would be difficult to recover the files you need. Just search "SD card recovery"on Google, you'll get various recovery programs, choose one and have a try.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.