Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Envy 700
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi, I've got a HP ENVY 700 with a MS-7826 motherboard. Every time I go to install windows 10 it cuts out at 16percent of installation . When I tried to go back to Windows 7 it doesn't discover any drives. Fighting with it for past two days and no luck. I've reset the bios, tried different HDD's, Different Ram, Different USB sticks for the OS , Different OS and still no luck just blue screen on both occasions. Machine expectations exceed or something like that... Any one any idea what to do ?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @CanAPcFly,

I'd like to help!

Since you have already tried most of the troubleshooting steps to resolve this issue, let us perform these steps:  https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c04718479

If the issue persists,  I would request you to contact our Support and our Support Engineers should be able to sort this out. HP Support can be reached by clicking on the following link:  www.hp.com/contacthp/

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

And, Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.