Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
3FQ42PA#ACJ
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

HI.. My default MS office is not working. i would like to talk with someone regarding this issue

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

MS Office is a pay software, but there are many ways to open a document, if you have one.  MS even lets you use an on-line version without it being installed.

Please explain somewhat more as to what experience is causing the statement "My default MS office is not working" and what you mean by "Default MS Office."

I'm not an HP employee.
Did this message answer your question? Please indicate below as an Accepted Solution!
Did you find this message useful? Click on the "Was this reply helpful" Yes button.
HP Recommended

Thank for your response sir. Default MS office means while selling the Lap HP staff's installed me the MS office 2016. they didnt mentioned any thing about the MS office has an validity of 1year or 2 year.. If it is payable means why your people are not telling that to the customer about this 

HP Recommended

If by that statement you mean that MS Office was part of the purchase, then it most likely there should be some paperwork showing that was included with the purchase.  Once you find that information, use that at this MS site:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/download-and-install-or-reinstall-office-2016-or-office-2...

That is a USA site, so you might need to search for the same in your country if that link does not allow you access.  It would seem that even if it no longer is working it can be reinstalled following those directions

Keep in mind that many laptops came with a trial of MS Office installed along with other software.  If that is what came on your PC, then it probably will no longer work, because the trial has expired.  If the paperwork for the purchase does not include MS Office paperwork, then mostly likely the Trial version is what you were using.

I'm not an HP employee.
Did this message answer your question? Please indicate below as an Accepted Solution!
Did you find this message useful? Click on the "Was this reply helpful" Yes button.
HP Recommended

@Athavan_05 
I just wanted to add some clarification comments about Office 2016. 

Unlike Office 365, that older version was a one-time, permanent license -- meaning, it never expires.  Which is why the HP folks didn't say anything about it being good for only a year or two.

I bought an Office 2013 license seven years ago and am STILL using it every day, because like the 2016 version, it does NOT expire.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.