LabMomma
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

My gmail quit working

HP Recommended
Pavilion 570
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My gmail stopped working on APril 5th. I still have internet connectivity and everything else is working. I don't know if some settings got changed? I can still access my gmail on my phone, just not my computer.

1 REPLY 1
WAWood
Level 16
Level 16
32,677 32,577 2,963 7,277
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@LabMomma 

Sorry, but there is nothing we can do for you about this, as we have no way of debugging issues with Gmail.

You should at least look at the Gmail settings, both on your phone, and on your PC, to see what is different.

Also, GMail is nearly always used on a PC through a Browser, and if you are using the Win10 default Edge browser, that can be an issue.

I would consider changing the browser to FireFox or Opera, just to see if that makes a difference.

***If my post helped, click the thumbs-up symbol to say thanks***

***Please mark Accept As Solution if my post solved your problem***

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation