Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Hp omen 17an100
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

So i bought from Amazon Renewed Hp Omen 17an100 gaming laptop and at the begining it was all fine but later it said windows didn't shut down correctly and than the problems started, couldn't run the Windows, than i resetted the Windows and everything was fine. But after couple of days i i couldn't run Start on the start bar down, than it didn't wanted to show the apps pinned to the Start Bar, it's so hard to reach any application or program. So i tried to reset the Windows again but it goes to 30% and stops and than it says Can't be completed and im stuck now like that.. Does any of you guys can help me, I'd like to send back the laptop to the seller if they can reinstall the Windows and get it back, if i i have Warenty because i bought it 1 month ago and im leaving US in 10 days. Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Greetings,

Welcome to the forum.

I am not a HP employee.

I would say you have a hardware problem if you reinstalled Windows and the symptoms persist.

Run Hardware diagnostics (Link) at system startup.

"Esc",

"F2",

System tests.

Use the warranty if you have one.

Regards

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.