Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have logged into my account but the web site will not open.  The little blue circle just keeps spinning. I have left it for over an hour and it still spins.

I'd really like to see how many pages I have used and how many I have left!

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Yea, I had something like that happen a week ago on and off.  In addition, the little blue HP icon top left only stopped spinning yesterday.

Could be caused by update to windows conflicting with popup blocker.

See if problem goes away using firefox.  Edge and Chrome seem to be identical.

Thank you for using HP products and posting to the community.
I am a community volunteer and do not work for HP. If you find
this post useful click the Yes button. If I helped solve your
problem please mark this as a solution so others can find it
HP Recommended

I use Firefox and it would not open. So I tried Chrome (I don't like Google) but it opened. I can't open my bank account in Fox either!  I have to use Google!

HP Recommended

I recently downloaded the "Brave browser" after getting a postcard offer in the regular mail and am testing it out.

It is based on Chromium like Edge and many others.   I was not aware of that until recently.  Safari and Firefox are the only browsers not based on Chromium.

If you are using ublock you will need to refresh the browser after unblocking the site.  Probably other blockers operate the same way.

It is likely the bank website you are trying to access requires active-x.  Even if the username / password dialog box shows up it is possible the confirming captcha will not be displayed if active-x is not enabled.

Suggestion:  If you have a smartphone, enable 2FA and use the bank's app for all access.  Set aside one browser for accessing bank, stock, crypto, etc sites.  I use firefox with no blockers and 2FA for access to financial institutions that do not have a smartphone app.  I use edge and chrome for everything else.  If no smartphone then use email 2FA.

Frequently, I post a picture of a device here to illustrate what needs to be replaced.  If the object is not available on the HP parts site then I use Bing or Google to locate the part.  Those search engines pull tracking information so that Microsoft and Google get paid.  I always remove the tracking information from the URL before posting here, but It is time consuming.  I am looking at using the Brave browser to do searching as they claim it does not track.

Thank you for using HP products and posting to the community.
I am a community volunteer and do not work for HP. If you find
this post useful click the Yes button. If I helped solve your
problem please mark this as a solution so others can find it
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.