Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Palm T/X
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

I posted a question previously and was able to sync my Palm Desktop Date Book entries to my Palm T/X. However, after making additional entries on the Palm Desktop and syncing them to the Palm T/X, the new are not showing up on the date I entered them, even though a "search" for the entry shows the entry under the Calendar heading, but after I click on it, the calendar page it takes me to (which is the correct date it should be entered on) is blank in the spot it should be showing up in. I'm not sure why this is not visible. Can you help me, please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Again, I figured this one out on my own. I didn't realize that the Hot Sync Manager "applications" for the date book kept resetting the configuration to "do nothing," (and I was not able to delete VersaMail, as was suggested by someone outside of this group, as it is required on the handheld), so once I changed the configuration to "desktop overrides handheld," my entries from the date book copied over to my handheld and I can see all of them. Thanks anyway!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Again, I figured this one out on my own. I didn't realize that the Hot Sync Manager "applications" for the date book kept resetting the configuration to "do nothing," (and I was not able to delete VersaMail, as was suggested by someone outside of this group, as it is required on the handheld), so once I changed the configuration to "desktop overrides handheld," my entries from the date book copied over to my handheld and I can see all of them. Thanks anyway!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.