Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
TP01-0950nd

Hi all,

After a BIOS update on the desktop, office 365 mail is not working anymore in the outlook client.

If i try to configure the mailbox again (through a new mail profile) it's is also not working.

I have tried the mailboxes on a different machine (in my case another laptop instead of a desktop) but this works well.

How can this be possible, and how to fix this?

Kind regards,

Robert

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@rmbrouwer Welcome to HP Community!

I understand that the Pavilion TP01-0950nd issue after Bios update.

In that case, perform the BIOS recovery and check.

Please turn off the computer and turn on the computer to perform the below steps.

Press the  Windows key and then followed by the key "B" this time and then the power button for around 3-4 seconds, then release the power button and continue to hold windows+B for 3-4 seconds more.

Try updating the computer, this will install the latest updates -

Step 1 Windows Updates -

1) In the search box, type, and open Windows Updates.

2) Check for updates.

3) If the updates are available, click on install and restart the computer.

Step 2 Install updates using HP Support Assistant

1. In the search box, type, and open HP Support Assistant. 
  2. Check for updates. 
  3. If the updates are available, click on install and restart the computer.  

Note: If you do not have HP Support Assistant installed, Click here to download the same.

Keep us posted,

If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, 

Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post, 

Have a great day!

HP Recommended

Hi Praveen,

I did not restore the old Bios version, but i know the issue.

The strange thing is, the users profile was corrupted after the Bios Update. (latest version)

After creating a new profile, it works again.

Thanks for the support.

Kind regards,

Robert

HP Recommended

@rmbrouwer

Thank you for the update.

We are happy to hear that you have resolved the issue.

In the future, if you have any other concerns. Please get back to us. We will assist you.

Have a nice day!!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.