09-21-2019 12:50 PM
I'm having the same problem and have been for all the months that I've had my HP desktop. I tried the "solution" but while it made minor changes to my Power settings, I then put it in Sleep Mode and the beeping started within three minutes. Surely someone at HP has experienced this and has an idea on why this happens. I can't stand hearing that constant beeping coming from the HP.
09-24-2019 06:25 PM
Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.
- Did this happen after a recent window or software update?
- Have you made any hardware/software changes?
- Have you tried any troubleshooting steps?
- What is the product number of your device? Use this link to find it: http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03754824
- What is the operating system?
Keep me posted for further assistance.
I am an HP Employee