Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Omen 30L
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Unterstützung HP Assistant

Zeigt mir bereits ein zweites mal ein update von bios und erneut kam die Fehlermeldung siehe anhang.

Seit 7 uhr früh versuchte ich mein Pc wieder auf Vorderman zu bekommen ich musste komplett alles reset

Als ich alle hilfsmittel ausprobiert hatte von hp seite kontaktierte ich Hp kam bis jetzt noch immer keine Rückmeldung

Also der support und Garantie was ich zusätzlich gekauft habe ist wirklich raus geschmissenes geld .

Ich weis nicht ob es nur bei mir so lost ist der support vorallem wenn sie nicht weiter wissen schieben die das auf Hardware defekts oder sie machen ein I don t understand you can u speak English or write .

Ich verstehe nicht wie erneut die app assistant den gleichen Uploud dringend vorschlägt zu machen aber erneut der selbe fehler kommt.

Wie viel Freizeit ich schon verloren hab wegen Diesen PC und vorallem daten ..... üfff

Sehr schlecht einfach nur sehr schlecht. Für Hp extra eine übersetzung bitteschön.

Support Hp Assistant

Show me a second update of bios and again the error message see attachment.
Since 7 a.m. I tried to get my PC back on the front man. I had to reset everything completely
When I tried all the aids from hp side I contacted Hp so far I still haven't received any feedback
So the support and guarantee I bought is really thrown out money .

I don't know if it's just so lost to me, the support especially if you don't know what to do on hardware defects or you do an I don t understand u can u speak English or write .
I don't understand how the app assistant again urgently suggests making the same upload but again the same error is coming.
How much free time I have already lost because of this PC and especially data ..... üfff

Very bad just very bad

hp.png

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.