HP Recommended
4YTO3AA#ACJ
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Madam/Sir,

In addition to my previous mail,

I am getting Failure ID of:

6BU7SK-9RTAHL-GXPTHG-6OUV13

What does it mean?

A month ago , I had a similar issue and the hard drive was changed.Is there a simpler solution to this?

As my warranty is still valid, the solution could be free of charge but to reinstall everything is a very tedious affair.

What could be causing this failure repeatedly?

Thanks,

3 REPLIES 3
Prométhée
Level 16
Level 16
3,566 3,522 386 1,542
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello
it's bad luck ..
A hard drive is very fragile, sometimes not much is needed, a little knock in the computer, the office, while it is in operation, it can be enough to damage it
You can also have a hard drive, which from the start fails, which eventually gets worse.
I bought an Hp computer, which from the start broke down because of the hard drive, but HP sent me another model (brand) than the one originally installed (2013), it still works !!

Expert volontaire :Forum Fr 17-10-2009 :

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users:
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

0 Kudos
Viraj77
Author
5 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks, Prome'the'e.

0 Kudos
Prométhée
Level 16
Level 16
3,566 3,522 386 1,542
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

😉

Expert volontaire :Forum Fr 17-10-2009 :

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users:
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation