12-10-2019 04:26 AM
Os/ system recovery . The system would not properly keeps telling me the system did not shut down cleanly ..tried troubleshooting ..still no improvement
12-12-2019 08:43 AM
Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.
Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, I have a few troubleshooting steps we could try to fix the issue:
Hard Reset: Follow steps from the link: https://hp.care/2GnkMa8. (do not skip any troubleshooting steps even if you feel steps are repeating)
- Turn off the computer and wait five seconds.
- Press the Power button to start the computer and repeatedly press the F10 key to enter the BIOS setup menu.
- On the BIOS Setup screen, press F9 to select and load the BIOS Setup Default settings.
- Press F10 to Save and Exit.
- Use the arrow keys to select Yes, then press Enter when asked Exit Saving Changes?
- Follow the prompts to restart your computer and follow the next steps.
Try a system restore:
System Restore returns your computer to the files and settings from the restore point. Your personal files and documents are not affected.
Click here: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c03327545 to initiate Microsoft System Restore (Windows 10, 😎
Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
I am an HP Employee