RuudUphoff
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

System does not wake from Hibernate

HP Recommended
ProDesk 600 G1
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

If the system is in hibernate, there is no way to get it resume, unless pressing the on/off button.
I get only very trivial hints. like configure drivers to allow the system to wake, but thais all ok. 
Even wake on lan only works the first minute after entering hibernate.

Somebody knows this problem and had a solution?

Thanks in advance,

2 REPLIES 2
itsmyname
Level 8
1,966 1,953 74 207
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@RuudUphoff -- one quick "tap" of the motherboard should end the "sleep".

Or, within Windows "Device Manager", check the option for the keyboard to "allow this device to wake the computer", so that pressing the SHIFT key on the keyboard will "wake" it.

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
RuudUphoff
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I was afraid getting this answer, as I forgot to tell all standard settings are ok, so this can't help me

Mouse and keyboard are a wireless set (Logitech)  but even a mouse or keyboard directly plugged to USB don't work. Any other idea? Something in UEFI?

CU

Ruud

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation