Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
ProDesk 600 G1
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

If the system is in hibernate, there is no way to get it resume, unless pressing the on/off button.
I get only very trivial hints. like configure drivers to allow the system to wake, but thais all ok. 
Even wake on lan only works the first minute after entering hibernate.

Somebody knows this problem and had a solution?

Thanks in advance,

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@RuudUphoff -- one quick "tap" of the motherboard should end the "sleep".

Or, within Windows "Device Manager", check the option for the keyboard to "allow this device to wake the computer", so that pressing the SHIFT key on the keyboard will "wake" it.

HP Recommended

I was afraid getting this answer, as I forgot to tell all standard settings are ok, so this can't help me

Mouse and keyboard are a wireless set (Logitech)  but even a mouse or keyboard directly plugged to USB don't work. Any other idea? Something in UEFI?

CU

Ruud

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.