02-14-2020 08:38 PM
System will not power on. A short start up noise then nothing.
02-15-2020 06:28 AM
Welcome to the forum.
I am not a HP employee.
It looks like a hardware problem if you have nothing happening with the PC (no tower LEDs, no HDD or optical drive activity, no LED on the power supply, no fans spinning, and no video).
You have to troubleshoot components to find the bad part.
1. Power supply, chassis power button
2. Faulty peripheral connected to the PC
3. Faulty component connected to the motherboard
4. Loose peripheral or component connection
5. The motherboard or,... the CPU (very unusual but possible)