Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
11-22-2022 01:33 AM
Welcome to HP Support Community. This is a great place to post questions find answers and tips.
Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to help you.
I see that you are facing thermal shutdowns issues with your HP Pavilion Desktop - 510-P127c.
Please run the updates from HP Support Assistant by following the steps listed below:
1. Download the current version from this webpage Link
2. Click on Updates and Messages to scan for new updates.
3. Review the list of updates. Updates with a yellow information icon are recommended. Updates with a blue information icon are optional.
4. Click the update name for a description, version number, and file size.
5. Select the box next to any updates you want to install, and then click Download and install.
You may also refer to the HP document to download and use HP Support Assistant by visiting this Link
Let me know if this works.
Take care and have a good day.
Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community