Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

Hi,

I made problem first:

I made new account with admin rights give name and password.

Then I log in with that account and delete Administrator and Operator accounts

After Power on I get message The user name or password incorrect, I press enter I get User account but no password is corect.

After I go to switch user , I get other  accounts and when I type my name and password it say wrong user....

How can I fix it? Must I reinstall the system? 

If I have to reinstall I cannot find iso file on site so I can make bootable device

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

You will have to create a USB Image file to turn the 620 back to factory default.  There are plenty of help on HP's website on how to do this.  Basically you will need a USB flash drive of at least 8 GB and download the file from HP's website and follow the instructions carefully.  This will put the 620 back to factory defaults just like it came out of the box.  Not really diffiicult.  Have fun!  Roger @ Midland College, Midland, TX

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

You will have to create a USB Image file to turn the 620 back to factory default.  There are plenty of help on HP's website on how to do this.  Basically you will need a USB flash drive of at least 8 GB and download the file from HP's website and follow the instructions carefully.  This will put the 620 back to factory defaults just like it came out of the box.  Not really diffiicult.  Have fun!  Roger @ Midland College, Midland, TX

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.