jdcraig
2 1 0 1
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Thinking of getting a new PC

HP Recommended
Pavilion 500-b23w
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Thinking of getting a new PC.  I currently have an HP Pavilion 550-b23w.  It's been good but what is the next step up?  I really can't talk myself into a laptop.  Don't really need the mobility.  Suggestions?

2 REPLIES 2
Grzwacz
Level 12
Level 12
6,747 6,731 636 1,518
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Tough question to answer. It depend on what you want to do and how much you want to spend.

Decide what you want or need. Check online reviews of various OEM PCs. Then go for it.

HP makes some great gaming PCs. Omen 25L and 30L Desktops (Link to 30L review) get good reviews but may have thermal and high noise issues when stressing components (gaming or video rendering).

Regards

jdcraig
Author
2 1 0 1
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks.  I've been happy with the HP I have now, that's why I'm considering another one!

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation