Level 1
7 4 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Trying to order a system recovery kit

HP Recommended
HP ENVY Phoenix Desktop 860 - 180 CTO
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

On 11-18-2020 I ordered the system recovery kit on the HP website, it took all the information on my computer, my shipping address, billing address. the site quoted $45, I selected nest day  delivery, HP's website calculated the amount due $63.10, took my credit card info and when I submitted it the support screen came up and asked if it could help me. I logged off and after not hearing anything by this morning, I checked all my email and credit cards and found no evidence of the order...

I repeated the whole process this morning and the same thing happened.... HOW THE HECLK DO I CONTACT SOMEONE AT HP TO GET THE PRODUCT I NEED???

Thank you for any help you can supply...

Pat

3 REPLIES 3
Prométhée
Level 16
Level 16
6,060 5,988 663 2,461
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi

just try this, it s free !

Using the HP Cloud Recovery Tool (Windows 10, 7)

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

was this reply helpful , or just say "thank you " ?  Click on the yes button

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
patlandy2
Author
Level 1
7 4 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

No joy there, my ENVY was purchase March or 2016, the site says it's not listed....

Thanks any way....

Pat

Prométhée
Level 16
Level 16
6,060 5,988 663 2,461
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

No chance
In this case you can always try to reinstall from a windows 10 iso
and retrieve what is possible then on the drivers and software page

https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-envy-phoenix-860-100-desktop-pc-series/8667927/m...

not test but if you need

https://pureinfotech.com/download-older-iso-windows-10/

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

was this reply helpful , or just say "thank you " ?  Click on the yes button

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation