Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion Desk Top
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

How can I get a user's manual showing location of connections and components for my NEW HP Pavilion Desk Top that came with NO operating/user's manual?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@CooperSlay 

Maybe - depends on the model / product number.

Find out if the Maintenance Guide is available for your computer.

There may be an illustration of the motherboard though in most cases the drawing / image is pretty small.

Find your Product , Part(s), and Replacement Procedures

See:  HP Notebook PCs - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?

and / or

Open Support Home

• Enter the full model name
  • When the website opens, select Category Manuals
  • Look for and open the Maintenance and Service guide for your computer

NOTES  

1. The exact name of the document varies, though usually the word "service" or "maintenance" is included in the name.
  2. The "Service Guide" and "User Guide" are not the same documents.
  3.  Illustrations may - or may not - provide the detail wanted.
  4. Additional Information might also be available in Category Product Information

• Part numbers and replacement procedures are listed in the component replacement chapter(s) (wording varies)

Thank you for participating in the HP Community Forum.

We are a world community of HP enthusiasts dedicated to supporting HP technology.

Dragon-Fur

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.