Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
all in one 22-c0xx73 PROD#3LB92AA#ABA
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

so folks i dont mean to beat a dead horse here with this bios confusion but it coulod explain a few things here. This is teh recomendation ive been getting to update bios. 

MRAllinone_1-1631774922543.png

As you can see, or if you look here, 

MRAllinone_2-1631775002224.png

my specs. now im just confused as to my rom ssid as whos right? whos wrong? ive been using 8446, as its always been the bios and now im getting this 8431 recomendation, and thinmgs are a bit squirley w pc at times. What is the correct bios for this pc. Please. Im not sure what going on. is there no issue and i have coorect bios or am im off on soemthing  id greatly greatly appreciate some solid advice, please treat me like im stupid and explain whats what . Thank You very much in advance. I guess i couldnt figure out from the last answer the gentlemen took the time to reply and im sorry for being a bit pc iletirate. bear w ith me. 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Desktop-Operating-Systems-and-Recovery/wrong-bios-offered-or-not/m-p/8...

sorry, I answered you previously, and it seemed to me that it was very clear
You confirm here, as I told you that the SSID of your motherboard is:

SSID: 8446

Apulia motherboard specifications.

• HP name: Apulia
  •  

so, you don't have to worry about this bios, which does not match your model ssid 8431 it s

Motherboard Specifications, Lazio

• HP name: Lazio
  • SSID: 8431

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.