Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
V8p00aa#aba

I have had my computer unplugged for a few months, I’m now trying to plug it in but as soon as I hit the power button it does 2 loud bold beeps and the 4 light beeps..and nothing comes on the screen..help plleaseeee

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello, if I check HP documents, this error appears to be a BIOS problem.. 

So if you don't have tried to modify your BIOS, no BIOS update, just unplugged your PC during a long time, it is possible your CMOS battery is dead. 
I recommend to you unplug your PC, and open it to eject your CMOS battery, and wait few times. After, replug your PC and try to boot with any CMOS battery. 

The CMOS battery appears to this: 

c00393650.jpg

For opening maybe this manual can help you: 

http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c05145971

If I have been answer to your question please accept it as a solution 🙂
I am Expert from French Community, and I am doing my best to help you with your question.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.