Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

I just wanted to correct my telephone entry because you haven't got the correct one.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@jamakl 

You are welcome.

OK - not sure why you cannot open your HP Account > Sign in > and access your Profile to change the settings.

"Works for me" - but, of course, I am not anywhere close your region and "works here" does not help it to work "there".

What else?

Product Registration

Register your product during first setup or soon afterwards

READ >>     Register HP Product and Registration FAQ

What else?

The best I can do is send the question to the moderators for Review.

Request for Review

• I have submitted a request that our Community moderators review your question / concern.

Worth Noting

• Our Community is not an HP business group.
  • We are not HP Technical Support, nor are we HP Sales, Service, or Warranty.
  • Our request for assistance on your behalf does not influence the outcome:  Our request is not a magic back door into HP Support.
  • The time frame (how long it takes) for a response is not controlled by the Community.
  • If / When there is a response, a Community moderator / agent will (should) post back on this thread before using other methods to contact you. 

Important

• Do not contact random numbers posted in a public or private message by “new members”.  Vermin are looking for victims – don’t be next.
  • Please do not post any personal or case information here - we cannot make use of the data. 
  • Posting personal information at a public site increases your risk from rats and scammers.

Thank you for participating in the HP Community.

The Community is a separate wing of the HP website - We are not an HP business group.

Our Community is comprised of volunteers - people who own and use HP devices.

Click Thumbs Up to say Thank You.

Question / Concern Answered, Click "Accept as Solution"

Dragon-Fur

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@jamakl 

Welcome to the HP Community.

Edit your personal information in your HP Account profile.

HP Account - Login / Dashboard

Note:  Log into your HP Account if / when you need central access to your device information, including the ability to update your personal  information.

Help...

HP Support Personal Dashboard Resource Guide 

Open FAQ

See question:  How do I edit my HP sign-in profile information or change my password?

The Community is a separate wing of the HP website - We are not an HP business group.

Dragon-Fur

HP Recommended

I am constantly returned to my account. Entering dashboard does not work.

HP Recommended

accessing dashboard is virtually impossible. How can HP live with websides like this???

HP Recommended

@jamakl 

You are welcome.

OK - not sure why you cannot open your HP Account > Sign in > and access your Profile to change the settings.

"Works for me" - but, of course, I am not anywhere close your region and "works here" does not help it to work "there".

What else?

Product Registration

Register your product during first setup or soon afterwards

READ >>     Register HP Product and Registration FAQ

What else?

The best I can do is send the question to the moderators for Review.

Request for Review

• I have submitted a request that our Community moderators review your question / concern.

Worth Noting

• Our Community is not an HP business group.
  • We are not HP Technical Support, nor are we HP Sales, Service, or Warranty.
  • Our request for assistance on your behalf does not influence the outcome:  Our request is not a magic back door into HP Support.
  • The time frame (how long it takes) for a response is not controlled by the Community.
  • If / When there is a response, a Community moderator / agent will (should) post back on this thread before using other methods to contact you. 

Important

• Do not contact random numbers posted in a public or private message by “new members”.  Vermin are looking for victims – don’t be next.
  • Please do not post any personal or case information here - we cannot make use of the data. 
  • Posting personal information at a public site increases your risk from rats and scammers.

Dragon-Fur

HP Recommended

Hi@jamakl,

Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, 

While registry incorrect is fine and it's not mandatory.HP will never all or share the details 

Contact details are mandatory only when it's a hardware issue.

Hope that answers your question and you have a great day!

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.