cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
2 1 0 1
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Solved!

Windows 10 :Stopcode: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA WHAT FAILED:llio.sys

HP Recommended
aa
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi Saviours,
Kindly help me in resolving the below issue on my laptop Serial number:[Personal Information Removed]
The Windows 10 System Shuts down all of sudden when I am working and displays the message as

"Your PC ran into a problem and needs a restart and we are collecting some error info"
Stopcode: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA
WHAT FAILED:llio.sys

and few sometimes I get below message:

"Your PC ran into a problem and needs a restart and we are collecting some error info"
Stopcode: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
WHAT FAILED:llio.sys

I have tried rebooting my system and have uninstalled 3rd party softwares
I have tried solving the issues as seen in the site https://www.windows.com/stopcode

But it has not worked.

Could anyone kindly help me in resolving this issue please

Regards
Vibha

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Level 12
Level 12
6,335 6,320 602 1,379
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

The first Stop code can be caused by a system driver, memory, or hardware. The second Stop code is typically caused by a system driver.

Llio.sys is a driver provided by Quick Heal Technologies,  Quick Heal anti-virus.

Check for an update to the anti-virus (A-V) software, uninstall then reinstall this software, remove this software, then run Windows A-V software to check for stability, or replace this A-V software with a different product.

Regards.

Highlighted
Author
2 1 0 1
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you so much for the solution.It  is working correctly after uninstalling Quick Heal .

Highlighted
Level 12
Level 12
6,335 6,320 602 1,379
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

You're very welcome.

Regards

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation