Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

So you got XP x64 to install?

That is great news!

HP Recommended

so Windows XP PRO SP2 x64 VL ISO is installed 100% working

now i need you to make a RAR of all the Drivers for windows xp 64 bit Graphics drivers Storage USB Drivers all the drivers 64 bit please 😉 buddy

HP Recommended

Just download the XP 64 bit drivers from the X220 support page.

They are all there.

There are no Intel USB3 drivers for XP.  Not supported.

There should be a setting in the BIOS to make the USB3 ports act as USB 2 ports if you want to use them.

HP Recommended

Paul Tikkanen teamviewer 12 release has this problem where if i use for example Remote desktop connection tool for windows on both my computers it will pop up a message of fast user switching because of RDP so then it disconnects teamviewer and i cant access it since the RDP in the Server 2003 R2 SP2 is outdated for windows 10 😞

but the thing is i did not use Remote desktop connection tool on Server 2003 R2 after formating and installing 

so Now? i cant launch hlds.exe through teamviewer only 1 monitor i would have to move it back and forth everytime -__-

from the kitchen to the Bedroom

HP Recommended

i also have this yellow big bang error with device manager x64 

i have all these "unknown" yellow errors in device manager after install NVIDIA drivers for XP x64

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.