Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP All-in-One - 18-5201ix (ENERGY STAR)
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

I AM USING WINDOWS 81 IN MY HP 18-5201ix (ENERGY STAR)

THE QUESTION IS:-

CAN I UPGRADE TO WINDOWS 10 WITH NO PROBLEM AT ALL?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi:

There are Windows 10 drivers for that model, so W10 should work fine.

HP All-in-One - 18-5201ix (ENERGY STAR) Software and Driver Downloads | HP® Customer Support

You can upgrade the PC for free to W10 and see how it works, by clicking on the blue Update Now button at the link below.

Download Windows 10 (microsoft.com)

If W10 does not perform up to snuff, then you have 10 days to go back to W8.1 according to this link.

Go back to Windows 8.1 (microsoft.com)

Microsoft will be ending support for W8.1 next year (January 10, 2023).

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.