Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
hp dc7900 ultra s;im
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

my coputer hp dc7900 ultra slim is not booting, when i press power button then startup screen appear appear and system check ram counting and stop but not further proceed, any command (f1, f2, f8, t10) is not working.

please help me....

it is bios problem or any other tell me.....

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@stars123 

If the memory diagnostic test is not proceeding, that implies a memory hardware issue and you would have to replace the memory stick(s) and rerun the test.

If you can not run diagnostics to completion, then you have no way to determine the hardware errors and you would have to take this PC into a facility where they can run the tests.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.