Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion All-in-One PC 27-d0000i (7RC38AV)
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have not been able to get the camera and mic to work.  I tried on several Zoom meetings and nothing would allow them to turn on.  I keep asking this question of HP and never get a reply.  This should be a simple task, get my camera to work.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Silverlily7 -- open the Windows "Device Manager". Does it show that the camera & the microphone have been properly detected, and that the correct device-driver has been installed? If you see any "yellow-triangle" markers, something is wrong.

Within Device Manager, do you see MORE than one camera or MORE than one microphone?

If so, within ZOOM, you will have to select the device that you wish to use.

Is it an external web-camera?  If so, does it work, when connected to some other Windows computer that has an active Internet connection?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.