Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP All-in-One - 18-5200in (ENERGY STAR)
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)

sir  can my pc run windows 10  

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi:

I looked up the specs for your PC and it can probably run W10.

Here's how you should be able to upgrade that PC to W10 for free.

Make a bootable USB installation flash drive with the Media creation tool from the link below.

Download Windows 10 (microsoft.com)

After the media is created, do not boot from the flash drive.

Open it in 'My PC' (Windows explorer), and double click on the setup application you see to begin the upgrade process to W10.

In case things don't work as expected, you have 10 days to go back to W7 as long as you don't delete the upgrade files or the Windows.old folder.

How to roll back to Windows 7 from Windows 10. - Microsoft Community

HP Recommended

There are also windows 10 drivers for you system

https://support.hp.com/in-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-18-all-in-one-desktop-pc-series/7161770/model/72...

There is also a newer bios but it does not seem required for windows 10.  I did read that it prevented the user from going back to a previous bios so you might not want to update the bios unless a real problem occures.

Thank you for using HP products and posting to the community.
I am a community volunteer and do not work for HP. If you find
this post useful click the Yes button. If I helped solve your
problem please mark this as a solution so others can find it
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.