1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

my monitor doesn't detect HDMI signal.

HP Recommended
HP 25 es monitor

1. product number: T3M82AA

2. error message:

The message that screen shows up is "input signal not found. Check the video cable and video source."

I tried resetting the factory system, holding power button for 1 min and unplugging the HDMI, however every methods you guys suggested did not work at all. I also tried using different HDMI, pressing mouse and suspend button on the keyboard. Is there any other way to fix this problem? IMG_8224.jpgIMG_8222.jpg

3. Any changes made to your system before the issue occurred:

I moved to another house, so I have unplugged everything and have not used it for half year. 

1 REPLY 1
WAWood
Level 16
Level 16
32,677 32,577 2,961 7,274
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@softclay01 

On any monitor, there would be a button you would push to see an On Screen Display (OSD) and in there, would be an option to choose the input jack.  See if there is a way to select the HDMI jack, if there are others, as well.

There is also the possibility, if you have not used your PC for six months, that it is simply not working anymore.  You haven't told us the model number of the PC, and without that, we can't help you.

***If my post helped, click the thumbs-up symbol to say thanks***

***Please mark Accept As Solution if my post solved your problem***

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation