Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP All-in-one
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

so my computer has been sooooo bad these last year i think i got this pc for gaming the first day it was fantastic then over a year this computer cant even run anything but little crappy games like (roblox etc.) the crappy games sometime are a little bit good quality for my pc to handle that i have to manually shut it down because it frezzed my whole pc and if there is audio playing it either continues playing or it crashes and makes the same noise like for example if im listening to music and when this bad computer laggs it makes a noise like eeeeeeeeeee and and when i press mute it wont mute please give me some options to either make this pc better or anything else because im really tired of this pc and i might just smash it because how mad it makes me for being so trash and i cant afford a new one 😄

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

If the PC worked to your satisfaction for a time and now is not, then it is possible that there is a problem causing this.  First run the Diagnostics routine to see if there is a reason for the behavior.

To run the Diagnostics routine, Start tapping the Esc key BEFORE starting the PC and then press the start button.
Keep tapping the Esc key until a popup menu shows. Then pick Diagnostics from that popup menu, F2.
Report back with the results.

I'm not an HP employee.
Did this message answer your question? Please indicate below as an Accepted Solution!
Did you find this message useful? Click on the "Was this reply helpful" Yes button.
HP Recommended

it makes a noise like eeeeeeeeeee and and when i press mute it won't mute 

It is possible that the fan on top of the processor is failing, and your computer is overheating, and "freezing", and your motherboard is making that sound to alert you that it is overheating.  Remove a side panel, and take a look at the fan.

Is the fan clogged? Dusty?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.